Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Wi Fi networked printer connection probl...
Wi Fi networked printer connection problems?

5627 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2014-10-08 21:08:59

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    Nemes
    2014-06-03 20:08:53
    I'm having trouble with finding a printer on my network. It worked previously and could print out scans via maxisys ms905, but won't work now.I've tried a new install,and even downloaded the update from v1 to v2 and still it would not find my printer. Wi Fi connection on my computer is activated as well as on my MS905. I've also updated windows. Any help?

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    bob

2014-09-15 18:57:50 (Reply to:Nemes)

Hi Nemes,

I'm not a technical support of Autel, maybe this suggestion can help you out.

1. Try first a test page print in your computer if it works.
    2. The MaxiSys printer application is install in your computer and must be runing.
    3. It must be in the same network.
    4. When you print in MaxiSys Tablet you must see your computer that has MaxiSys Print install.
    5. If you see that computer in your Maxisys tablet, select that computer and you are ok to print.
    6. Must be your computer is connected to the printer, and communicate with the printer.

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    Nemes
    2014-10-07 21:20:59
    Thanks Bob , did a completely new install and gave a reset to my router and finally was able to print. My printer is connected to my laptop via usb and my laptop is connected wifi with my router. Sooo when it searches for a network, it finds my laptop (it displays Gateway which is my laptop brand) and then the software installed handles the rest by receiving a pdf file on your client and service record including scan results with definition. So far working fine.

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    diecastdenny

2014-10-08 20:36:51

At first, I no problems with the network printer mode for months - then it was on & off with network printing. I even bought 2 new printers, thinking it was my HP wireless setup or faulty new printers from Stapleys, but same problems = NO PRINTER FOUND. I deleted all Autel software & reloaded the factory cd disc and then loaded Autel's website download. Sometimes my network prints perfectly AND then the next day..... NO PRINTER FOUND, It's really hard to depend on Autel Maxisys 908 printouts for my customers on a drop of a dime. What's up Autel???  

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus

2014-10-08 21:08:59 (Reply to:diecastdenny)

Printer problems. I had that problem as well/ What I finally did was delete the second version.Thant when the problems started and re installed the original that came on my cd. Everything works great for printing now. Hope this helps
  Total1 Pages